Ergebnis 1 bis 17 von 17
    Team ODOC

Standard Im shaking Im shaking !!!

Wuhuuuuu!!!

Just about 9 hours before the danish guys leave, heading towards AOCM!!!
    Im excited!!!

I hope it will be a blast, Im looking very much forward to benching nirvana with you guys!!

Hope for a good time, lots of testing, and a at night time (no, I dont intend to hit town to party, but to get a beer and talk

Cya lots of you really soon
    Happy mood on its way from Denmark

AwardFabrik Kernel
    Administrator

Standard

yeah yeah it's finally time [IMG]http://g-up.de/download/0_2d1f421c5c0d693655f4e4bb40db7995_1200343401.gup[/IMG] drive carefully and cya soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OC | COOLING | CPU | MOBO | GPU | RAM | PSU | GAMING | HIFI | PICS | DC | OT
    COMPUTEX 2013 | COMPUTEX 2015

Standard

hey hey very nice!!!

hope you will arrive in one piece have a good trip, meet you on the AOCM tomorrow or saturday!!! <- i love this smily
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AF-hwbot-team
    Pimuckl

Standard

Yeah just cant wait to start to AOCM

Will be great to meet you

And don't panic, there will be more than only one @friday nigth
    [HWBOT]12659[/HWBOT]

AF-hwbot-team Avatar von rene19831

Standard

in a few hours i'll grab my stuff and perhaps, when the right idea is storming my brain i'll modding something or build a little benchtable or something We'll see it

cya at AOCM
    Geändert von rene19831 (23.10.2008 um 15:37 Uhr)

AF-hwbot-team Avatar von natu

Standard

Hi,

yeah very nice guys.I hope we can dring a beer Tommorrow 10.00 PM in the morning the tour start to Minfeld

Sry for my bad english

Team ODOC

Standard

hehe...
    Beer;
    [IMG]http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/04-07/0412beer2.jpg[/IMG]

Bear;
    [IMG]http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/primary/grizzly-bear.jpg[/IMG]

AF-hwbot-team Avatar von natu

Standard

Ohhh sry BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

AF-hwbot-team Avatar von klEb

Standard

RAM:
    [IMG]http://www.awardfabrik.de/images/stories/4gb_mushkin_ocz/Mushkin/Heatspreader/P1030470.jpg[/IMG]

RAM-knífe
    [IMG]http://www.awardfabrik.de/images/pics_threads/no_name/2.aocm/Bild%20010.jpg[/IMG]

have a look: http://www.awardfabrik.de/forum/showthread.php?t=5001

Team ODOC

Standard

LOL!
    That looks like lots of fun =)

AwardFabrik Crew
    Pot-Legende

Standard

DDR 5 with Kill-Gen

AwardFabrik Kernel
    Administrator

Standard

guys thank you all for coming AOCM WAS A BLAST! more pics and infos in ~10 days in englisch with a complete translation of our german article - stay tuned!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Team ODOC

Standard

Just got home, and wanted to check before sleeping, evnethough Im VERY tired...

MAN that was a great event, so much fun, and such a great spirit!!! You guys did a really really good job making the lots of us VERY welcome!!!

Im 99.9% sure that I will go next year as well!!!

Finally, very much thanks to No_Name / Michael, for doing an outstanding job arranging, everything went smooth, I was really impressed by your English, you have improved ALOT since Cebit.
    - I was flattered how much effort you put into the event, really amazing - and especially us guys coming from abroad!
    Oh, and dont get me wrong on this one, but a good idea bringing your pretty daughter, I belive her presence, along with the other young women, made the "guy steam", a bit more sober

Marc, Joe_Cool, as usual, a very great buddy of the danish crew! Thanks for everything, I almost blushed a few times, I was a bit embarrased about all the stuff we forgot, thanks for helping us out all the time - and for being you!!! Enjoyed speaking with you!

AF - Crew;
    Kovsk, Otter, SoF, @rne, Stummer, and the rest of you, thanks alot for your amazing job, it was really nice speaking with all of you!

Finally....
    Guys, I hope I didnt dissappoint you, thats how I am.... I'm a bit "loud", I take a little energy, sometimes Im very serious, yet next second, a joke appears...
    - And Im hard not to notice, hehe

AwardFabrik Kernel
    Administrator

Standard

Zitat Zitat von M.Beier Beitrag anzeigen
    Just got home, and wanted to check before sleeping, evnethough Im VERY tired...

MAN that was a great event, so much fun, and such a great spirit!!! You guys did a really really good job making the lots of us VERY welcome!!!

Im 99.9% sure that I will go next year as well!!!
    yeah that's what we wanna hear

Finally, very much thanks to No_Name / Michael, for doing an outstanding job arranging, everything went smooth, I was really impressed by your English, you have improved ALOT since Cebit.
    - I was flattered how much effort you put into the event, really amazing - and especially us guys coming from abroad!
    Oh, and dont get me wrong on this one, but a good idea bringing your pretty daughter, I belive her presence, along with the other young women, made the "guy steam", a bit more sober
    michael was giving everything he could for AOCM the last weeks - always good to read that everybody appreciates his work

Finally....
    Guys, I hope I didnt dissappoint you, thats how I am.... I'm a bit "loud", I take a little energy, sometimes Im very serious, yet next second, a joke appears... - And Im hard not to notice, hehe
    you disappointed me - you suck HAHA j/k had a REALLY good time talkin' to you. had some good laughs as well finally knowing the guy(s) in person who I was reading all the time on XS! it is/was one of the most important experiences during AOCM. not just with you but also with all from team hungary, belgium and denmark. I will keep all of you in mind in good memory and can't imagine a time I met so many great people in such a short time
    Geändert von SoF (28.10.2008 um 02:57 Uhr)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Team ODOC

Standard

Yea, enjoyed talking with you SoF
    We will go next year, thats for certain, was a really really good event, have a little request for you though, do you have some sort of PM system? Isnt suitable for public.

AF-hwbot-team Avatar von rene19831

Standard

Nice see you back. Yeah the spirit over there was only I think better than last year Best regards.....

AwardFabrik Kernel
    Administrator

Standard

pm works like on any other forum. I will just send you one - you will see it top right of the forum
    Geändert von SoF (29.10.2008 um 23:37 Uhr)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]