Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    AwardFabrik Kernel
    Administrator

Standard AwardFabrik live on CeBIT 2010!

AwardFabrik on CeBIT 2010

Only 2 weeks left until Cebit in Hannover / Germany will open it's doors again.
    Since 2007 the AwardFabrik shows overclocking at the ASUS booth and we will continue this tradition of course. With a team of 4 people we will be there the entire time from tuesday to saturday. We hope that we can reach world records live on-stage. For that we are working closely together with ASUS and are already pretesting several systems.
    The program will contain freestyle-benching from Otterauge, no_name, stummerwinter and myself, as well as an overclocking contest between our visitors. Enermax will also make a lottery with PSU's and others as prices.

Sponsors of the AwardFabrik Overclocking-team on Cebit are ASUS (Mainboards and GPUs), MUSHKIN (RAM/ SSDs), ENERMAX (PSUs), Intel (CPUs) and AQUATUNING (Benchtables and watercooling).

The CeBIT-Crew 2010 consists of Stummerwinter, Otterauge, No_Name and me - SoF. Also some other crew-members will be around several days.

Where? Hall 17 booth H16
    When? 02.03. - 06.03.2010
    Who? Stummerwinter, Otterauge, SoF and No_Name

Cards for CeBIT2010 (Sponsoring by ASUS)

As a very special gift ASUS sponsored 100 entrance tickets! Therefor you need to send No_Name a pm containing "I need a Cebit 2010 ticket". You can have only one ticket per user. After sending the request it usually takes 1 or 2 days to send the ticket code out. Cards need to be registered online afterwards.

ticket registration: HowTo [PDF]

Thanks for the support goes to ASUS - Holger Schmidt, Eva Bernpainter and Christian Wefers.

You are welcomed at the booth anytime - your visit is highly appreciated.

AwardFabrik/ No_Name / SoF
    Geändert von SoF (16.02.2010 um 19:26 Uhr)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OC | COOLING | CPU | MOBO | GPU | RAM | PSU | GAMING | HIFI | PICS | DC | OT
    COMPUTEX 2013 | COMPUTEX 2015

Team ODOC

Standard

I will see you guys there ;-)
    Maybe in the afterhours

AwardFabrik Kernel
    Administrator

Standard

I will bring a nice piece of copper with me for you
    See you there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OC | COOLING | CPU | MOBO | GPU | RAM | PSU | GAMING | HIFI | PICS | DC | OT
    COMPUTEX 2013 | COMPUTEX 2015