Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    AwardFabrik Kernel
    keeps pushing it...
    Standard Gulftown Q3QP + 5870 + DICE first blood...

Hey friends!

today I finally could manage my first single card session this year with my Gulftown fully DICE cooled. Hardware-wise it run quite smooth and I am very happy to report: all ok, no injuries, no deaths so far
    GPU pot is hard to handle with DICE - temps go up to -45°C during longer benches like 06 and vantage, I am refilling all the time. I captured some videos of me benching, hope to find the time to cut and post them within the next days.

Pics from preparations:

and now the scores - maaaan I am starving for LN2, DICE is just not half as fun

Aquamark 3 375k @ 5476 MHZ CPU - had a run at 5.5 GHZ with over 380k but AM3 didn't liked me today and failed with grey stripes a couple of times ^^

3D Mark 2003 104k - just quickly benched at the very beginning...hate it still

3D Mark 2005 43.6k - that's more like it, I like 05 sooo much, think 44k within the next days

3D Mark 2006 - 31.1k
    GPU has some room just a "Save-Run"...

3D Mark Vantage Performance - 25.6k - wrong driver, but still not too shabby...hard to handly with DICE GPU as well as CPU...refilling all the time

Well that brought me back into TOP30 hwbot today and maybe I can gain some more places during the next days (still have 20kg+ DICE here)!

AwardFabrik Crew

Nice results bro!

Have fun while benching in the next few days!
    AwardFabrik - a tribute to hardware

• Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein